Virtual Heroes Exhibiting at I/ITSEC 2014!
We will be exhibiting at the 2014 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) December 1 – 4, 2014 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Stop by to say hi at booth 872!
Virtual Heroes’ scheduled events:
- 2014 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge (SGS&C): We’ll be demonstrating our 3D serious game Combat Medic. In addition to Best Serious Game, Combat Medic is up for the People’s Choice Award, to be determined by conference attendees. Stop by, play the game, and vote!
- Location: SGS&C pavilion (booth #2663)
- Date/Time: Duration of the show
- Innovation Showcase: Virtual Heroes Division Manager Randy Brown will be hosting the 30-minute session Unreal Engine Single & Multiplayer Immersive Training in the Browser and the Cloud.
- Location: Exhibit Hall – Booth 2287
- Date/Time: Tuesday, December 2 at 2PM
- Virtual Heroes producer Steve McIlwain will be presenting the paper The Effect of Difficulty Levels within a Virtual Medical Simulation (14228). Authors: Matthew Hackett, MAJ Kevin Fefferman, ARL HRED STTC; Steve McIlwain, Bradley Willson, Virtual Heroes Division of Applied Research Associates, Inc.
- Location: Room S320B
- Date/Time: Wednesday, December 3 at 5PM
ARA Innovates Army Training for Serious Burn InjuriesFebruary 26 2021
Unreal-based Autonomous Vehicle SimulatorJanuary 08 2021
Virtual Heroes to Sponsor VR/AR SummitOctober 31 2019
VRFCAT Approved for FDA ProgramSeptember 17 2019
Mission Critical Operator Overview VideoJuly 03 2019
Virtual Heroes to Attend TSIS 2019June 06 2019
Throwback Thursday: Diabetes LIVEApril 11 2019
Nuclear Facility Operation and Maintenance TrainingMarch 08 2019
Virtual Heroes to Attend IMSH 2019January 18 2019