Virtual Heroes at International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare 2016
We will be presenting at the 2016 International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH), held January 16 – 20 at the San Diego Convention Center. Come out and see the following sessions:
- Serious Games & Virtual Environments Arcade & Showcase on Sunday January 17th:
- Producer Steve McIlwain will demonstrate our Combat Medic multiplayer trainer. Combat Medic is a state-of-the-art training and simulation tool for medical education, developed for the Army Research Lab Simulation and Training Technology Center. Combat Medic trains proper procedures for handling internal bleeding, lung collapse, and airway trauma, the top three injuries associated with preventable deaths on the modern battlefield.
- Virtual Heroes’ customer the Florida Hospitals Nicholson Center will demonstrate our Robotics Team Trainer. The software trains critical teamwork and communication skills for a robotic surgical team.
- Spectrum of Ideas Showcase on Sunday January 17th:
- Randy Brown will demonstrate our zero-client cloud-based multiplayer fully-immersive training solution running on a Chromebook and a Shield tablet.
Randy Brown and Steve McIlwain are available for meetings on Monday January 18th and Tuesday January 19th. Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Neya Selected to Develop AI, Robotic Tech PrototypesAugust 12 2021
Virtual Heroes Launches Quarterly NewsletterJuly 16 2021
Virtual Heroes Featured on Defense Media NetworkJune 15 2021
Virtual Heroes Launches NewsletterMay 04 2021
ARA Innovates Army Training for Serious Burn InjuriesFebruary 26 2021
Unreal-based Autonomous Vehicle SimulatorJanuary 08 2021
Virtual Heroes to Sponsor VR/AR SummitOctober 31 2019
VRFCAT Approved for FDA ProgramSeptember 17 2019
Mission Critical Operator Overview VideoJuly 03 2019